Sunday 18 May 2008

Teddy's OK. For Now...

It seems Ted Kennedy, who was hospitalised over the weekend in apparently serious condition after what seems to have been a seizure, is doing all right for the moment. He's been talking and joking with his family. But he's still in hospital.

I have to say, when I first saw that he was rushed to the hospital with what was then suspected to be a stroke, my heart stopped. I was born and raised in Massachusetts, and Teddy is like... I don't know. Like clear drinking water - you always take for granted that he'll be around when you need him. But he's 76 years old - though he seems a lot younger.

I think he deserves to see Barack Obama elected in November and to live out his presidency, after all he's done Barack and for the country. We're pulling for you Teddy!

No comments: