Wednesday 19 November 2008

Where do we go from here?

So David Plouffe e-mailed me today (hurray! I was getting lonely without you David. Whatever happened to the constant communication we used to share?) to ask for my views on the future of Barack Obama's movement for change. In a detailed questionaire he asked me to tell him how I would like to take forward the Obama campaign's unique organising philosophy to deliver real change under the new administration. I'm sure he'd like to hear from each of you as well....

http://my.barackobama.com/whatsnext

And if you want to put in a good word for your Friendly Neighborhood Field Director while you're at it, I wouldn't object at all.

One of the questions asks your favorite thing about volunteering for Obama - for me that answer was easy: other volunteers. You guys are the greatest. Quite literally.

No comments: