Monday 26 January 2009

I'm baaack!

Hello again my fellow Obama Londoners! I'm back from my excellent adventure, and will be blogging more about it shortly (with pictures!) but in the meantime I wanted to point you to this nice email I received from blog fan Simon Kimber:


I stumbled across one of the rallies (the one on Millenium Bridge) and i'm a massive fan of Obama so I took a bunch of photos. Then I heard about your last rally in Parliament Square through some friends, so I went along to take some more pictures and I never thought much more about it.

Well anyway I recently put together a slideshow of the pictures to show to a few friends and when I came across your blog I thought you might be interested in seeing it as well. It's available here.


Thanks Simon - lovely pics.

No comments: