Thursday 30 April 2009

I Heart Michael Steele

My e-mail affair with RNC Chairman Michael Steele continues - it's irresistable, he seems hopelessly drawn to write me e-mails and I'm weakly unable to resist reading them.

Today's gem raised the terrifying Specter (haha) of a Democratic party that would lead to:
individual liberties sacrificed at the altar of collectivism.

Gosh! I certainly wouldn't want to sacrifice my individual liberties. I treasure my right to not be summarily kidnapped, held indefinitely without trial, and tortured into false confessions. I also really value my right to make choices about my own body, and although I'm not gay, I sure wouldn't appreciate being told who I could and couldn't marry if I were.

So I'm glad the Republican party is looking out for my individual liberties.

No comments: